FMA: Meine Eindrücke von Rom/ My impressions of Rome




Hallo ihr Lieben,


nach meinem Post vom letzten Freitag über allgemeine Dinge die wir in Rom gemacht haben bzw. wie wir alles organisiert haben, kommen jetzt meine Eindrücke durch meine Kameralinse.



Hello everyone,


after my Post from last Friday about the general things that we did in Rome and how we planned it, now you get my impressions of Rome through my camera linse.











Station: Pyramide

Station: Pyramide

St. Katherina

St. Katherina Innen/ Inside



Kolosseum/ Colosseum

Innen/ Inside

Innen/ Inside

Innen/ Inside



Innen/ Inside

In der Nacht/ By night

Sonnenuntergang/ sun set

Blick über Rom/ View above Rome

Sonnenuntergang/ sun set

Trevi Brunnen/Trevi Fontane



Aussicht vom Balkon im Hotel/ View from the balcony from our Hotel

Petersdom

Innen/ Inside



Nationalgarde/ Nationalgard









Das sind nun meine Eindrücke von Rom für euch. Ich hoffe es ist nicht weiter schlimm das ich nicht alles beschriften konnte.


xoxo Karo



That are my impressions of Rome for you. I hope it is not so bad that I couldn`t write a name under every picture.


xoxo Karo



1 Kommentar: